In Episode 56 of eCommerce Uncensored Kevin, Jason, and Paul reflect on 2017 and make some resolutions for 2018.
Overall 2017 was a very exciting year for eCommerce Uncensored. The guys experienced steady growth and gained new clients through the podcast audience. These new clients were already familiar with the team because they are listeners, so there was less need to sell themselves and what they do. The podcast is also valuable to new clients who come in from other places, because it can be used as a place to direct these new clients to ‘get to know us and what we do’. New clients are a great way for the guys to try new things this coming year and chat about in future podcasts.
Things learned in 2017:
- You can’t help everyone who walks through the door – you need to be sure the client is a good fit.
- Some items just won’t sell, no matter how many different strategies or angles you try, sometimes it just won’t work.
- Managing client expectations from the onset is really important. Clients need to understand that they have to be patient and chances are they’re not going to become millionaires overnight.
Plans for 2018…
- Looking to restart the eCommerce store and get back in the trenches with the audience.
- Get more active on social media. Look for the guys doing live videos on Instagram and Facebook. Also follow their Instagram stories (ecommerceuncensored).
- Deliver more podcast content consistently, not matter how busy it gets here.
If you leave us a review please let us know and we’ll send you an eCommerce Uncensored T-Shirt. You can email us at [email protected] or [email protected]. Sorry but we can only ship the shirt to US only.
You can also check out the video of this podcast and see our beautiful faces on our YouTube channel. Click here to check that out and subscribe.